COVID-19 – information and measures
25. 3. 2020 Other news and tips from UP
In connection with the state of emergency and prevention of COVID-19 disease, activities will be limited from 16 March 2020 at offices of the Ministry of the Interior dealing with foreigners' residence permits. The MOI offices in...
24. 3. 2020 For UP students
UP Accommodation and Dining management, after striking a deal with UP management, are presenting three options for resolving accommodation at UP dormitories during the current, extraordinary situation. In order for students to...
18. 3. 2020 Other news and tips from UP
In Olomouc and in the entire territory of the Czech Republic, there are new measures in effect within the State of Emergency due to the coronavirus pandemic. From noon on March 18th in Olomouc and as of March 19th in the entire...
You can find useful information from the Czech government, World Health Organization and other institutions on the links below:
- Special website of the Ministry of Health of Czech republic
- Information from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Information from the Ministry of Interior of the Czech republic
- Special website of the World Health Organization
- Websites of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Useful leaflet from the National Institute of Public Health
- Overview of freely accessible scientific and popularly educational articles about coronavirus
- Special manual on the coronavirus by The UP Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry