Recognition of education earned abroad
1) Recognition of education earned abroad for admission to study
- This assessment of secondary and higher education earned abroad in the context of the admission procedure at Palacký University Olomouc is intended only for applicants for study at UP.
- It serves only for compliance with the condition of admission to Palacký University Olomouc –i.e. only for the admission procedure at UP.
2) Recognition of higher education and qualifications earned abroad pursuant to Section 89 et seq. of the Higher Education Act (“Nostrification”)
- This is the process of recognising higher education and qualifications earned abroad as equivalent to higher education obtained in the Czech Republic.
- It is intended for graduates of foreign universities who need validation of their higher education earned abroad for purposes other than further study at UP (e.g. study at another university in the Czech Republic, employment in the Czech Republic, etc.).
- As an official administrative procedure, this is usually a more time-consuming process.
Verification of documents
Specification of legalization of documents - the verification procedure follows the following patterns based on the country of origin and valid international agreements.