The Laboratory for the Research of Medical Law and Bioethics of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh) is exceptionally pleased to announce the organisation, in cooperation with ELSA Thessaloniki, of the 3rd International Summer School of Medical Law and Bioethics on “Assisted Reproduction and Alternative Family Forms”.
The Summer School will be conducted in English, by faculty members and doctoral students from AUTh and from other universities in Greece and abroad, as well as by specialised jurists and doctors. Among the invited speakers are:
- Joaquin Cayon De Las Cuevas, Professor at the Faculty of Law (University of Cantabria)
- Atina Krajewska, Senior Lecturer in Law (The University of Sheffield)
- Vasanti Jadva, Affiliated Lecturer – Senior Research Associate (University of Cambridge)
- Venetia Kantsa, Associate Professor of Social Anthropology (University of the Aegean)
- Theofano Papazissi, Professor Emerita at the Faculty of Law (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
- Basil Tarlatzis, Professor of Obstetrics – Gynecology & Reproductive Medicine, Professor and Chairman 1st Dept of Obstetrics & Gynecology, School of Medicine (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
- Jochen Taupitz, Professor at the Faculty of Law (University of Mannheim)
The Summer School will take place between the 5th and the 11th of July 2018 in Thessaloniki and it may be joined by jurists, health professionals and students of all levels (undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral ones). The lectures will be held in Conference rooms of Holiday INN hotel (Address: 8 Monastiriou Str.).
Tuition fees UP TO MAY 31ST 2018 are set as follows:
Students of any level: 100 €
Jurists and health professionals : 150 €
Tuition fees FROM MAY 31ST 2018 UP TO JUNE 30TH 2018 (deadline) are set as follows:
Students of any level: 130 €
Jurists and health professionals : 180 €
PLEASE NOTE: These fees do not include any room and board expenses, as well as any kind of participation in any parallel activities.
THE REGISTRATION FORM IS AVAILABLE HERE.