Welcome at Palacký University
Palacký University Olomouc joins in expressing solidarity with the people of Ukraine, with Ukrainian universities, and their students and employees.
Details on the application for recognition of foreign higher education and qualifications (nostrification)
At Palacký University in Olomouc you can choose from a range of study programmes for the academic year 2023/2024. The university is accepting applications from 1 November.
- You will have exchange student status, and the courses which are successfully completed can be later accepted for credit at your home university.
- Available courses can be found at www.upol.cz/en/students/exchange-students/courses.
In person attendance at programmes taught in English – fees involved
- For the 2023/2024 academic year you can choose to pay for courses at Palacký University Olomouc in a language other than Czech. (As a prerequisite, you will first have to pass entrance exams.)
- For the current list of courses and application requirements, check the pages at www.studuj.upol.cz/en/why-palacky-university regularly.
In person attendance at programmes taught in Czech – no fees
- For the 2023/2024 academic year, you can choose the daily study in-person study programme taught in Czech at Palacký University without fees. (As a prerequisite, you will first have to pass entrance exams.)
- For the current list of courses and application requirements, check the pages at studium.upol.cz regularly.
- Applications until 15 March 2023.
How to apply: Step by step guide for Bachelor/Master/Doctoral study programmes
- Choose the programme you want to apply for in our catalogue.
- Open the application form online and start filling in your application.
- Complete the application form online, step by step, upload required documents.
- Pay the fee for the application online with your credit card. You will be able to go back to your application if you do not upload the documents or make the payment straightaway, but only once all required documents are uploaded and the application fee paid your application be considered as complete!
- If you need any guidance while filling in the application or you have any problems you can contact our helpdesk.
- Once you have been accepted to the programme you have applied for, you will recieve the acceptance letter through the application form online.
- Applicants who have completed prior study outside of the Czech Republic may recognize their study abroad. This is an obligatory requierement to be accepted to Palacký University Olomouc.
- Find information about how your previous studies out of Czech Republic can be recognized.
- Legalize your documents according to the instructions
- You will be informed about the date and the address to send your documents to in the „Notice of your proposed admission for study“, which you will receive through your application online.
- Pay the fee for the process of recognition of your previous studies abroad online in the application form.
In case of any inquiries, we are available at email@example.com.