Rights, Obligations & Fees
Admissions to study
Study rules, documents and guidelines for study administration
- Study and Examinations Code
- Rules of Nostrification of Palacký University
- Disciplinary Code for Students
- The Issue of Documents Proving the Completion of Study, of Lifelong Education Programmes and of the Rigorosum Procedure at Palacký University + Amendment 1 + Amendment 2 + Amendment 3
- Organization of Study in the Credit System at Palacký University in Olomouc + AMENDMENT No. 1
- Assigning Topics for Bachelor’s and Master’s Diploma Theses, Dissertations, and Rigorosum Theses, Their Submission, How They Are Made Accessible to the Public, and the Related Record Keeping + AMENDMENT No. 1 + AMENDMENT No. 2
- Code of the Rigorosum Procedure of Palacký University in Olomouc + AMENDMENT No. 1
- Lifelong Education Code
For guidlines on Accommodation at Palacký University dormitories please visit Accommodation and Dining Facilities website.
- Identity Cards for Students and Employees of Palacký University in Olomouc
- Protection of Personal and Sensitive Data at Palacký University in Olomouc
- Handling of Complaints and Petitions at Palacký University in Olomouc
- Student Identify Cards - Contract of borrowing
- Principles for the Competition for Student Research Grants at Palacký University in Olomouc + Amendment 1, Amendment 2, Amendment 3 + Amendment 4
- Library Rules of Palacký University in Olomouc + AMENDMENT No. 1
- University Canteen Code of Palacký University in Olomouc
For special documents for students of medicine and dentistry please visit the FoM website.
More information available in Czech.
If you need advice, please contact the International Liaison Office of Palacký University.
For details visit Academic Calendar / & Organization of Study.