Step by step guide for Bachelor/Master/Doctoral study programmes
- Choose the programme you want to apply for in our catalogue https://studium.upol.cz/
- Open the application form online and start filling in your application www.admission.upol.cz/en/
- Complete the application form online, step by step, upload required documents
- Pay the fee for the application online with your credit card. You will be able to go back to your application if you do not upload the documents or make the payment straightaway, but only once all required documents are uploaded and the application fee paid your application be considered as complete!
- If you need any guidance while filling in the application or you have any problems you can contact our helpdesk https://helpdesk.upol.cz/
- Once you have been accepted to the programme you have applied for, you will recieve the acceptance letter through the application form online.
- Applicants who have completed prior study outside of the Czech Republic may recognize their study abroad. This is an obligatory requierement to be accepted to Palacký University Olomouc.
- Find information about how your previous studies out of Czech Republic can be recognized.
- Legalize your documents according to the instructions
- You will be informed about the date and the address to send your documents to in the „Notice of your proposed admission for study“, which you will receive through your application online.
- Pay the fee for the process of recognition of your previous studies abroad online in the application form.
If you need any guidance with the process of admission, do not hesitate to contact us here: email@example.com