The first and second Linköping University Summer Academy were a success and in July 2018 the third Linköping University Summer Academy will take place.
The programme will give international students an opportunity to study in Linköping for four weeks, choose from a number of high-quality courses and gain cultural insights together with other students from their international partner universities.
All courses are at bachelor's level, credit bearing (7.5 ECTS), will be taught in English and are full-time. For students from LiU's partner universities the LiU Summer Academy is tuition free.
On February 1, 2018 the application will open up for students on website. Please observe that there is a limited number of student places per course and that there is no guarantee that all the nominated students can be offered a place. The admission application deadline is March 6, 2018 (midnight CET).
Students from partner universities will be prioritised.
Along with lectures and course work, the university will also organize an interesting and fun social programme in cooperation with student hosts.
Housing will be provided, a fully furnished single room with access to a fully equipped shared kitchen. We have a package including rent, Internet Access (not WiFi), a bus pass for Linköping and surroundings, a pass for the Campus sports facilities and one time final cleaning for 5000 SEK.-
Following courses are offered:
- LiU Summer Academy: Exploring Sweden, the Anthropological Way, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Implementation for Improved Health Care, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in a Swedish context, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Leadership and Organisational Behaviour in Contemporary Organisations, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Nanotechnology - Sustainable Challenges and Social Impact (New!), 7,5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: The Use (and Abuse) of Culture (New!), 7,5 ECTS
More information on our Summer Academy can be found at university Website.