Combine study & pleasure at Antwerp Summer University!
✓ All programmes offer high quality education (lectures, visits, workshops).
✓ Participants can acquire ECTS credits upon successful completion.
✓ Target groups are different for each programme (students, researchers and/or professionals).
✓ Scholarships and reduced fees available for various summer schools.
✓ Fun & interesting social activities are organised on evenings and in weekends.
Visit www.uantwerp.be/asu and find out everything about our programmes!
Looking for an unforgettable summer full of knowledge and fun? Apply now for one of the 17 summer schools organised at University of Antwerp!
- Europe: Diversity and Migration 25 June - 6 July
- Antwerp Summer School on Urban Logistics 20 - 24 or 31 August 2018
- CityLAB VI: City Aesthetics and Citizenship 2 - 6 July
- Companies crossing Borders 20 - 31 August
- Product I Service I System design in Health Care 2 - 6 July
- Experience entrepreneurship. An intensive introduction 20 - 31 August
- English for Academic Purposes: Improving your university papers and presentations 22 - 31 August
- From Mine to Finger. A deep dive into the world of Diamonds 27 August - 7 September
- Fashion Management 27 August - 5 September
- Ethnographic collections, aspects of research, preservation and conservation 22 - 30 August
- B-Q MINDED Summer School: an intensive, multidisciplinary course on Quantitative MRI 27 August - 4 September
- ALGAR 2018: Sums of squares in fields 2 - 6 July
- Qualitative Research Methods in Health Care 27 - 31 August
- Digital Humanities: Processing and Analysing Images 3 - 7 September
- Vaccinology 2 - 9 July
- Books and Culture: Religious Manuscripts, Hand Press Books and Prints (15th-19th centuries): Ephemera 2 - 6 July
- Children's Literature Summer School 4 - 10 July
Watch this video and find out what studying at Antwerp Summer University is like!