Using interdisciplinary methods in your research? Feel like your dissertation topic has an interdisciplinary potential that has not been bolstered yet, or instead, convinced your research would not benefit from an interdisciplinary approach? If so, submit your paper to our postgraduate conference held on 24–25 November 2022 at the UP Arts Centre (Konvikt).
Interdisciplinarity is integral to modern science and research as it counterbalances the ever-increasing specialization of scientific disciplines. The gap has been growing both between sciences and experts from different fields.
The need for interdisciplinarity in science and research is also evident from the support it is given across grant competitions, where interdisciplinarity is prioritised. This is why we dedicate this year of the UP postgraduate conference to integrated research discussion and interdisciplinarity. The main mission of the conference is to reflect on an interdisciplinary approach in postgraduate education. This all accompanied by a host of networking activities and great food.
- Presenters: submissions by 10 October 2022 (in the case of a large number of conference paper submissions, the organizing committee reserves the right to select papers to be delivered).
- Conference fees: none.
- Venue: The Palacký University Arts Centre (Konvikt). In the case of the reintroduction of pandemic restrictions, the conference will be online-only.
- Target audience: Palacký University postgraduate students.
- Conference languages: Czech, Slovak, and English (no simultaneous interpretation).
- Organization committee: prof. Dušan Lužný; Dana Bilíková; Terezie Pilarová; Anna Blatecká; Veronika Fousková.
- How to register: please sign up online.
Should you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com.
For detailed information, please visit the conference web.