As of 1 September 2021, UP is required to limit entry to workplaces – i.e. spaces where studies take place – to employees and students who in the past 14 days have been outside the territory of the Czech Republic for more than 12 hours (or for more than 24 hours in the case of Slovakia, Austria, Germany, or Poland), until said employee or student provides UP with a negative test result for the presence of SARS-CoV-2, as prescribed by the government protective measure (in Czech).
This does not apply to:
- vaccinated persons with a national proof of vaccination certificate, whereas the final vaccination dose was completed over 14 days ago;
- persons who have contracted the Covid-19 virus and the first positive RT-PCR test result for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus was at least 11 days ago, but not more than 180 days ago;
- for persons who are exempted from the protective measure (e.g. those working abroad, pupils and students who due to carrying out their work or educational duties have to cross borders at least weekly to states neighbouring the Czech Republic (i.e. Slovakia, Austria, Germany, Poland).
On the basis of the extraordinary measure above, the UP Rector is proposing the following procedure to individual UP faculties and divisions:
Every employee and student who does not fall under the exceptions listed above in points a), b), or c) is required to:
- inform UP about their travels longer than 12 hours outside the territory of the Czech Republic (respectively, for more than 24 hours in the case of Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Poland), and
- not enter workplaces, respectively spaces in which studies are conducted, until they provide UP with a negative test result for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Unless the faculty or UP division requires otherwise, employees are required to complete the form and send it to the e-mail address of their supervisor/s. Employees are required to send the form from their UP e-mail address.
Unless the faculty or UP division requires otherwise, students are required to fill in the form and save in this application.
In exceptional cases, and with the consent of their supervisor, or head of the pertinent study division, the employee (student) who has resided in countries with a low or middle-level risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus will be allowed to enter the workplace, or spaces where studies are carried out, even before providing a negative test result; however until said result is presented they will be required to use respiratory protection (respirator or similar equipment meeting all technical requirements, incl. a filtration effectiveness of at least 94%).