The Dean of the Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc, invites applications for the following position on Department of Chemical Biology and Genetics of Centre of the Region Hana for Biotechnological and Agricultural Research: Junior researcher / Specialist in mass spectrometry imaging.
A successful candidate will become a member of our young and enthusiastic team working in the field of bioanalytical and bioorganic chemistry of plant hormones and emerging biostimulants and will be personally responsible for method development and performing in situ MALDI & DESI experiments with plant samples on our Synapt G2-Si HD mass spectrometer.
- Ph.D. or an equivalent degree in analytical chemistry or related disciplines
- practical experience with MS imaging is essential and should be supported by at least several relevant publications in the field
- active command of English
- good publishing and communication skills
- start date: July 1st, 2018
- the postdoc full time position (non-academic) for two years (with the possibility of extending for additional 2 years)
- salary: 1.500 € per month
- modern working environment with state-of-the-art equipment
- workplace in Olomouc-Holice, Slechtitelu 27
- catering allowance, 28 days of holiday and additional benefits
Please submit your application including CV, letter of motivation, publication list and contact details of two referees by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is February 10th, 2018
The advertiser reserves the right, in an exceptional case and without giving reason, not to fill the position or to cancel the open competition.