Due to the worsening epidemic situation the Czech government has declared the new state of emergency which is to remain in force until 28 March 2021. Moreover, existing measures and restrictions have been tightened from 1 March to 21 March, too. Namely, f. e.:
- respirators are mandatory at almost every inside and outside premises,
- there is a ban on free movement between districts – with excpetions such as work/study duties – details here),
- all schools, kindergartens and children's groups are closed.
Recent information on regime at UP can be found here.
All the details will be published here as soon as the official measures of the Czech government will be translated into English.
You can follow the latest information in English on pandemic situation and preventive measures in Czechia on:
- the special website of the Ministry of Health of the Czech republic: koronavirus.mzcr.cz
- the special Covid Portál: covid.gov.cz/en
- the special website of Czech government: www.vlada.cz.
There is also COVID-19 information hotline (dial 1221) available in English from anywhere in the Czech Republic on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on weekends from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Every new information regarding the regime at Palacký University are regularly updated on www.upol.cz/en/covid-19.