Aurora International Traineeship Programme
Do you like to discover new things? Do you enjoy accepting challenges and want to test your knowledge and practical skills in the field? Then let’s gain international work experience in the Czech Republic.
A traineeship abroad will offer you the chance to learn how to communicate and work efficiently in a multicultural environment, developing your foreign language skills. During your traineeship you will have the opportunity to build up your CV and grow your professional network, while also strengthening your self-confidence and independence.
The Aurora European Universities Alliance is here to extend the offer of relevant student traineeships abroad and to increase their impact through the implementation of four Aurora pilot domains (Sustainability & Climate Change, Digital Society & Global Citizenship, Health & Well-being, Culture: Diversity & Identity), Social Entrepreneurship & Innovation element, research and Service Learning.
- You are a student of one of the universities involved in the Aurora European Universities Alliance International Traineeship Programme, i.e. Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Háskóli Íslands, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Universität Innsbruck and Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II.
- The duration of your traineeship is minimum 6 weeks and maximum 6 months during the period September 2021 – August 2023.
- Preference will be given to traineeships related to any of four Aurora pilot domains listed above, Social Entrepreneurship & Innovation element, research and Service Learning.
- You can search for a relevant host organisation through our network. Of course, you can also find a suitable traineeship provider by yourself.
- You will be supported with a grant that shall help you to cover your subsistence and travel costs.
- For more information on conditions of participation, financial support, application process etc., please contact the Aurora Office or the International Office at your home university.
If you have any questions, please contact Soňa Duchoňová, email@example.com.